Thank you for coming and checking out the blog! Here you will find inspiration for your wedding day, amazing deals and discounts, pictures of real brides and grooms from Oklahoma, amazing proposal stories, sweet engagement pictures and more! Check back often as there will always be something new!
You’re probably paying quite a bit of money for a photographer, or maybe you’ve got a family friend snapping your shots for you – either way, you don’t want to miss a picture! Make sure you talk with your photographer before the wedding to create a checklist of pictures that are important for you. This will also save time if you are planning on taking pictures between the ceremony and reception. You don’t want to leave your guests waiting for TOO long.
Here’s some must-have wedding pictures:
1. Wedding dress hanging up
2. The shoes
3. The rings
4. The flowers and ceremony decorations
5. Bride getting ready
6. Groom getting ready
7. Groom putting on boutonniere (traditionally the groom’s mom pins it on him)
8. Bride putting on dress/veil
9. Bridal Procession at Ceremony (each set of bridesmaids/groomsmen and anyone else in the wedding party)
10. Bride and Father Walking down the aisle
11. Groom’s expression when he first sees his bride
12. Reciting Vows
13. Exchanging Rings
14. Unity Candle/Sand Ceremony/Any other unique addition to the wedding
15. First Kiss
16. Introduction of the Mr. And Mrs.
17. Signing the Marriage License
18. Receiving Line (if they have one!)
19. Bride with Parents
20. Bride with Mother
21. Bride with Father
22. Bride with Siblings
23. Bride with Parents and Sibings
24. Bride and Groom with Bride’s Parents
25. Bride and Groom with Groom’s Parents
26. Groom with Parents
27. Groom with Mother
28. Groom with Father
29. Groom with Siblings
30. Groom with Parents and Siblings
31. Bride and Groom with Flowergirl/Ringbearers
32. Bride with Bridesmaids
33. Groom with Bridesmaids
34. Bride with Groomsmen
35. Groom with Groomsmen
36. Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, and Groomsmen
37. Bride with Maid of Honor
38. Bride with individual bridesmaids
39. Groom with Best Man
40. Groom with individual groomsmen
41. Bride Portraits
42. Groom Portraits
43. Bride and Groom Portraits
44. Arrival of Wedding Party at Reception
46. Reception Decorations
48. Cake Cutting
49. First Dance
50. Father and bride dance
51. Mother and groom dance
52. Garter Toss
53. Bouquet Toss
54. Bride and Groom Farewell/Driving Away
We were so blessed to be a part of Matt and Breanne’s special day. Breanne’s mom and sister own Paper N’ More. We absolutely love working with our vendors to plan their kids weddings! Her colors and the 50th floor of the Devon Tower made for a beautiful night. Congratulations!
Looking to do something a little different in your wedding video? Let your family and friends talk about what you mean to them, tell stories, or incorporate whatever is meaningful to your marriage. Here’s one of our favorite wedding videos
Want to do something a little different at your wedding? Consider changing things up a bit with your guestbook by doing something non-traditional. Using an object or game is a way to constantly be reminded of your friends and family who celebrated your big day with you!
It’s Wedding Wednesday with Chelsea and David! We had so much fun with this wonderful couple and were so happy to be a part of their big day! Ceremony was at Crossings Chapel and reception was at the Chesapeake Boathouse.
Remember when you were a little girl and never felt more beautiful than when you had wild flowers in your hair? Why not bring that feeling back for your wedding day?! Ask your florist to create a beautiful piece to wear in your hair.
With the bad weather in Oklahoma lately, we couldn’t be more blessed to have had beautiful weather for this backyard wedding! Kensie and George were a joy to work with and we wanted to share pictures of their big day.
Flowers from A Date With Iris
Could she be more beautiful?!
Beautiful couple with an even more beautiful relationship
What a fun way to let guests know their assigned seating!